Saturday, October 9, 2010

Saturday October 9th 2010

Today was a really good day! Jason woke up at about 5:30 to go hunting with his dad and brother, and I went to a Holiday Craft Fair at the Brainerd High school with my mother in law. It was so much fun! There were about 150 vendors, all selling adorable handmade crafts. I went looking for some Christmas tree ornaments, but didn't really find any I liked. I also wanted a tree skirt for our Christmas tree this year but I wasn't about to pay 30.00 for a skirt I could buy at Kohls for 7.99. I did however find two adorable wall hangings for the baby's room!



So we find out this monday if we are having a boy or a girl!! We are soo excited to know. We thought we were going to find out at our last apt so now we are beyond ready to know. Haha. I'm getting huge... Walking is slow, and my hips and lower back are killing me, not to mention the heartburn. Jason's been very very patient with me waddling along behind him through Fleet Farm etc. Haha, I keep telling him it's only going to get worse. I'm slow right now I think mainly bc of my joint pain. I hope that eases up a bit bc sleeping is hard too. But honestly...the little (and big) kicks from the baby make all of this worthwhile. :) Love and kisses to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Oestreich Family

The Oestreich Family