Wednesday, October 20, 2010

A fabulous short week..

Well I have had a fabulous short week. Tuesday was my Math mid-term which ended up being easier than I expected. I always freak out, and then when the actual test comes along I do well. But I am an avid over-worrier. Jason took his math mid-term today and said the same thing about the test. Easier than expected.




So as of this past Tuesday I am 21 weeks along in my pregnancy! Yay! Jason told me today that I seemed to suddenly pop. Haha I thought I was big before but he seems to think I grew over night or, even just from this morning. I spent the day today with some amazing women that I met in Relief Society. We crafted all day and I made a "Fall" board to hang on my wall. I was pretty proud of myself when I came home to show Jason. I am so happy to be making friends here. And I think my Relief Society is excited about the fact that I'm having a baby. There hasnt been a baby in the ward for a while I guess. :) Tomorrow will be for grocery shopping and finishing errands before the weeked. I'm hoping my brother can fly out to see me this weekend, but I'm still waiting on the verdict. His work schedule can change last minute. Saturday Jason and I are going to Rutger's, a resort here in MN to see the Oktoberfest. They have Arts and Crafts and food for fall so I'm excited! It should be fun.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Oestreich Family

The Oestreich Family