Sunday, October 4, 2015

Painting faces..

As fas as I can remember, my mother has been an artist. She has China Painted, sketched, used watercolors, pastels, even zentangle designs. Growing up she would bring her face paints with us every summer to our family reunion at our family's dairy ranch. Our Perazzo family would gather all 42 of us cousins and she would paint all of our faces!! Even some of the adults.

It was a memory that defined that part of my childhood. What could I be today? A cat? A fairy? She could pick up her brush as transform me into anything my little imagination could dream up. Even an American flag!

This weekend my children had their faces painted by my mother, and it was a moment I felt the need to capture on camera. I hope these memories stay with them forever..












0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.

The Oestreich Family

The Oestreich Family